Friday, April 25, 2008


Post-Marked Friday of Last Week...

This whole week has felt like an extended Sun Kil Moon song. Let me interpret: I have been sullen, full of cranky energy and rather frazzled in any attempt to do anything. Some ebbs in this slurry of disheveled revelry have included: Wednesday night pizza with a huge helping of good people, hikes in the forest with a pack of ridiculously cute children, and a great partner who, despite crankasaurausrexes on the horizon, cooked up a delicious and experimental dinner for me last night!!!

K's menu included his fantastic fresh salsa that he has graced me with on a previous occasion, a really scrumptious allotment of grilled asparagus (I swear to god we DO eat things other than asparagus) and some marinated and then baked tempeh. We ended up joining efforts towards the end of his kitchen heroics to create a quick couscous - most of which made its way into our lunches today.

2 comments:

J said...

We all have weeks like that I think. Yeah for K!

Lori- the Pleasantly Plump Vegan said...

Glenn Tipton by Sun Kil Moon is one of my fave songs. we actually put it on our wedding mix cd we gave out as a party favor.