Thursday, November 02, 2006

Zinetastic -
I have been inspired to create a zine version of vegancowgirl! A rather wonderful girl-student in my Wednesday morning-impressed-anyone-makes-it-because-it-is-so-darn-early is a zinestress (in addition to a number of other superhuman talents), and her dedication to craft and indie art projects has struck a cord with me.
I have been looking for something to do, something a little bigger and requiring more responsibility than this little blog here...and to be honest, I can't quite handle my cats yet, so I don't think a child is the appropriate answer. So let's see if I can't birth myself a zine.

As noted, the zine will be a print version of VeganCowGirl, with the inclusion of reviews and submissions from other folkies (of the vegan and non-vegan persuassion).
Let's see how this goes.
Any thoughts or ideas are totally encouraged and will be lovingly applied to what ever is about to happen on my apple.

No comments: