Monday, December 11, 2006

Keeping it simple

I just had the most amazing meal I have had in a long time.
I don't know if it is the glow I have in my cheeks; a stain left by notes and wonderfully thoughtful flowers - or, it my belly and my mind happened to combine in a moment of totally uninspired genius. Perhaps both?

Even though Chris is having a hard time reading the recipes (stacey seems to have no problem) I am going to continue to post my goodies in my own deliciously saucy way.

So, here is all you need for a yummy night of satisfaction (well, maybe not ALL you need...)

5 mushrooms (any variety will do - though, avoid portobello for this dish)
2 tomatoes
1 lemon
1 tspn of soy sauce

Heat a small pot on a medium burner and add the tomatoes - diced.
Squeeze the entire lemon over the t's, and splash in your soysauce.
Add your diced mushrooms and just let it simmer in its own yummy goodness for about 10 minutes.
Oh my......enjoy!

I promise you will.

You know what...sometimes even when it is pouring rain one can still be head over heels in love with the world...even when you are wearing woolie shoes.
ahhh woolie shoes.

No comments: