Thursday, October 01, 2009

Vegan MoFo: Day One

One of my old vegan favourites: Ratatouille. I just love this basic meal. Always so nourishing and comforting. I made this last night for dinner, and enjoyed it even more for a quick lunch today.


Hope everyone is yummying-it-up for VeganMoFo?

And for Aodhan's fans, here is a shot of him in a rare pose: in his Bugaboo. Truth be told, this rather expensive purchase is NEVER used. At least not right now. He gets worn EVERYWHERE. I admit to my addiction for baby carriers...A Moby just came in the mail the other day! So, the stroller isn't on Aodhan's list of places he likes to hang. But, we did get out for a spin the other day, and he seemed to tolerate it well enough. Please note the vegan baby shoes and my Matt and Nat wallet peeking out the side! Accessories are key. And, can I just say: My baby is awesome!


Sorry for the less then stellar picture quality....charging the batteries for our Nikon.

6 comments:

jessy said...

hooray for vegan mofo awesomeness! your ratatouille looks wonderful and oh-so comforting! dan & i haven't had ratatouille in forever. we need to make some super soon!

Aodhan is absolutely adorable! he's such a handsome little man! :)

Bex said...

ratatouille is always good and it's about time I had some

Julie Lynn said...

Ratatouille is always a good choice, and yours looks yummy. =) Love that you are wearing your little guy most of the time. Such a great bonding experience. I miss those days.

Jen said...

the last time i mate ratatouille i was in the early stages of morning sickness. it's funny, i could eat it if i wanted to but since i associate that time with the bad case of the barfies, i just can't bring myself to eat any. weird, huh?

Jen said...

ps- the kid is so cute. so cute!

Krys said...

Such a cutie. I wear my baby boy as well. We only use the double jogger for runs and long walks. Babywearing is so great.